Tuesday 26 March 2013

@rarfashion Testing should not be this Hard


This post has been building up for a few weeks and now I have got the time to sit down and write it up. 

I am finding it very hard right now to find some great people too shoot test with...........Like very hard time! 
It seems there are alot of very very big headed , rude people in fashion right now that think I will beg to test with them ermm I think not! Or You get the people that can not read casting at all 'Test' 'No Pay 'Food and Travel Provided'. 

Just gonna make this Clear ones and for all................

Test Shoot is not the same as a Editorial Photo shoot or paid job.

I do not have a big team behind me and Big money! 75 % is funded by Myself and the rest from investment , Crowd fund sites , Friends , Family , Freelance Work.

I do not take kindly to rude people at all , Will not cuss you out but you have be warned ;-)

I do my job for the love of it , if I do make of it then it goes back it. I do not do fashion for the money and will not work with people who are all about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment